Thursday, September 21, 2006

Apparently, I'm only on my second posting and therefore failing miserably as a blogger. Who wants to read a blog with only two posts? Neither of which are really all that enthralling. Really. Funnily enough, (is funnily a word?) my friend gave me heck for not updating, but lo and behold...he's not doing much better! SO. What does one blog about? Should I bore you with my mundane daily routine? The hysterical things my children do that drive me nuts? The usual natterings-on that go on between my husband and I? My secret double-life as an exotic dancer? haha...if only it were so exciting! So, let me begin by introducing myself. I'm a wife of one, mother of two and pet owner of one cat, one dog. I'm in my early 30s and my husband and I are High School sweethearts (gag!). We've been married 9 wonderful years. We have a son who is 7, and a daughter who is 2. I work full-time as a school secretary at a local high school. We live in a suburb West of Ottawa, and really... life doesn't get any better than that! I could probably entertain with you witty and well-worded tales of my adventures with my crazy neighbours and good friends... and maybe, who knows... just maybe... this will be a great blog someday! Stay tuned!

No comments: