Thursday, November 16, 2006

The weather in Ottawa has been TERRIBLE lately. It’s been raining steady for close to a month now, and we’re all looking for a little bit of sunshine. It’s really too bad, as Fall is usually my favourite season, with crisp, bright mornings, the changing leaves and the cool nights! This fall has been awful. Wet, damp, and overall, ick. You can’t leave the windows open at night, because the bed clothes are damp and soggy by the morning. Bright, crisp mornings? How about dark, dreary soggy mornings? And the leaves, well, they fell pretty quickly once the rain started. I’m considering building an ark. I’ve got one dog, one cat and a fish .. anyone have other pets to contribute?

I went to see my aesthetician yesterday, who mentioned that “Deal or no Deal” is coming to Canada. She was considering applying. So guess what.. I’m putting in my application! I’ve never done anything like this before. Can you imagine? I think it would be a hoot… and the opportunity to win lots of $$$…even better! I’ll keep you posted as to my progress… the application has to be in by midnight tomorrow night, and the audition interviews take place in Montreal on December 7 and 8. I’m so excited about the possibility …. I can just imagine what I’d be like if I actually got selected to be on the show!
Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Mama V said...

Hehe... took FOREVER to fill it out... and some of the questions... YIKES! Like "Who have you lost touch with ih your life that you'd like to be reunited with" Um.. noone! If I don't talk to them..it's probably for a reason, and trying to look thrilled to see someone I Really don't want to see on National TV... not my idea of a good time!